5.08 Use of Water in Conjunction with cultivation, growing, manufacture, processing, research and development, distribution, testing and sale of industrial hemp, medical marijuana, retail marijuana, medical marijuana-infused products, and/or retail marijuana-infused products.
- In addition to all other District Policies, Rules and Regulations, the following shall apply to all patrons who desire to utilize District supplied water for the cultivation, growing, manufacture, processing, research and development, distribution, testing or sale of industrial hemp, medical marijuana, retail marijuana, medical marijuana-infused products, and/or retail marijuana-infused products (hereafter collectively referred to as Marijuana Operation);
- District water shall only be supplied upon receipt by District of documentation and permits from applicable governmental agencies reflecting the patron's permitted or authorized use or uses, and establishing that the patron's Marijuana Operation has been approved by and is in accord with Colorado law and Chapter 5.12, Marijuana Licensing, of Pueblo County, Colorado Regulations and all Pueblo County, Colorado Regulations relating to Industrial Hemp and Hemp Establishments.
- All such accounts are declared to be Commercial Accounts.
- Each water service connection supplying water for Marijuana or Hemp Operations must have a water meter purchased from District capable of being read electronically and profiled to report daily water use;
- Each patron requesting water service or continued water service for Marijuana Operations, shall provide the District, with patron's application for service, with patron's best estimate of the daily and monthly quantity of water patron will require in conjunction with patron's Marijuana Operation.
- For so long as only a portion of the District's water supply appears available for delivery to patrons involved in any Marijuana Operations, District reserves the right:
- To limit the number of patrons whom to whom it may provide water for Marijuana Operations; and,
- To reduce the quantity of water being provided to patrons of existing Marijuana Operations, on a pro-rata basis.
5.09 Use of Water.
The use of District water by a patron may be modified or terminated by the District in order for District to comply with (1) policy directives or guidelines respecting the use of federal water facilities issued by the Bureau of Reclamation of the United States Department of the Interior or any other federal agency, or (2) the terms of a federal contract, license or permit; or (3) applicable law.